Re: zoggy package ?

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 01:24:49PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> Does anyone want to package zoggy ? if not, i will give it a try.

I saw the announce and I am interested in it, but currently my load
average is pretty high and I have no time to build the package, I
suppose that you are in the same condition so I propose that the first
of us (not me and you only obviously) that start working on it announce
it on this ML to avoid multiplicate efforts.

> Maybe we would need to recruit more debian/ocaml maitnainers, since i guess
> the few of us are already maintaining a big load of packages (well at least i
> am).

Sadly true, we can made a call for participation on debian-devel :-)

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
                 - Information wants to be Open -