Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 01:48:37PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> Yes, but that's not only true for the ML, but mostly for the whole project
> as well. If you come up with ideas, those will be simply put down with "not
> possible", "this won't work" or even "you're an idiot". I already gave up to
> make public proposals on Debian MLs, because this is wasted time in most
> cases. Some people are replying in private mails that they'd welcome those
> ideas to get implemented, but those won't change anything.

Rule #1 of FLOSS: If you like to see something change/being done,
implement it yourself.

Show that your code/implementation works by running it in parallel to
the current stuff (if available) and then submit it.

I don't see how this side-issue is connected to the discussion of the NM
process, maybe you could take it to -project?

Michael