Re: [MoM] dwv

Hi Yves,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 10:08:18PM +0100, Yves wrote:
> Yes, this plugin depends on Orthanc 0.8.6 (the latest). So either
> liborthancclient-dev or the new orthanc-dev.

Please pull my latest commit with the versioned Build-Depends which is
expressing this requirement.

> For javascript, it seems that I either need to include debian packaged ones
> (like jquery) or provide the sources. From what I get that was done in the
> orthanc-webviewer, by javascript sources, it is meant non minified code? Is
> that correct?

Sébastien has given a sensible answer to this question.

Other issues are: The resulting *.deb package is basically empty just
containing the broken doc-base template.  If you intend to install
documentation files you need to add these to debian/docs (see
man dh_installdocs) or delete this file.

Moreover you need to install your real install target into the package.