Re: [MoM] dwv

Thanks Sébastien,

Just that I can't find the OrthancCPlugin.h. The apt-file does not list it in any package and after installing liborthancclient-dev it is not in the /usr/include/orthanc. Will it be provided by the close to be released orthanc-dev?
The code also needs the OrthancException.h and Laaw (from the generated resource c++ file).
And another question, is there a variable I can use to access package include files (instead of '/usr/include/orthanc')?

Thanks,
Yves

On 13 March 2015 at 18:05, Sébastien Jodogne <s.jodogne@chu.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
> I pushed the control file with the cmake dependency.
> From what I see, Orthanc source files are not included in any
> package.

The Orthanc SDK is provided by the liborthancclient-dev package, or by orthanc-dev starting with orthanc_0.8.6+dfsg-2 (the latter is still pending in the NEW queue).

A "Build-Depends" on "orthanc-dev | liborthancclient-dev" should be OK.

> Can I do a wget to download them? Where do I do it?

This is forbidden by Debian policies.

Sébastien-