Re: [MoM] dwv

> For javascript, it seems that I either need to include debian
> packaged ones (like jquery) or provide the sources. From what I get
> that was done in the orthanc-webviewer, by javascript sources, it is
> meant non minified code? Is that correct?

Non-minified JavaScript code is indeed necessary, in order to allow human beings to modify the source code. In orthanc-webviewer, all such code is put in the "debian/JS" directory, and is compressed by yui-compressor from "debian/rules".

You should also take the non-minified jQuery file from the official Debian package (instead of the official release), in order to benefit from any patch that could have been applied by the Debian maintainers. This explains the dependency of orthanc-webviewer on libjs-jquery-ui.

Sébastien-