Re: [MoM] dwv

> Just that I can't find the OrthancCPlugin.h . The apt-file does not
> list it in any package and after installing liborthancclient-dev it
> is not in the /usr/include/orthanc.

It is well present in the current Sid package:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/liborthancclient-dev/filelist

If you are creating a new package, you must use the Sid version of Debian.

> The code also needs the OrthancException.h and Laaw (from the
> generated resource c++ file).

You should either adapt your upstream code to be independent of the Orthanc core, or copy the required files from Orthanc into your upstream code (paying attention to the d/copyright, of course).

> And another question, is there a variable I can use to access package
> include files (instead of ' /usr/include/orthanc')?

You could create a Debian patch to replace your upstream code:

#include <OrthancCPlugin.h>

By:

#include <orthanc/OrthancCPlugin.h>

HTH,