Re: Yaml-cpp now in collab-maint git (Was: Maintaining yaml-cpp in collab-maint? (Was: [MoM] Packaging OpenSurgSim))

Hi Paul,

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 08:05:08AM -0500, Paul Novotny wrote:
> I added the DEP3 headers and pushed the changes to the github repo. I
> also sent the patches upstream to yaml-cpp. I indicated the bug report I
> put the patches in in the Bug field. I wasn't 100% sure if this should
> go in the "Bug" or "Forwarded" field, but it seemed like "Bug" was most
> appropriate.

That's perfectly OK.

> I think I got the formatting right, but "lintian -i -I" still gives me a
> "quilt-patch-missing-description" for all three of the patch files I
> added. So not sure if I did it correctly.

I've got only one such warning for the old patch, simply added a DEP3
header also for this and uploaded to experimental.  Hope this helps for
your initial packaging project.  I also pushed to collab-maint.

Thanks for your work on this