Re: Yaml-cpp now in collab-maint git (Was: Maintaining yaml-cpp in collab-maint? (Was: [MoM] Packaging OpenSurgSim))

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015, at 08:39 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Paul, I have injected yaml-cpp into
>
> Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/yaml-cpp.git
>
> I also updated the packaging a bit to meet latest packaging standards
> and add at least build-time testing.  Please try to checkout and add
> your ID as Uploaders as well.  Please confirm whether this works.  If
> not please checkout CollabMaint Wiki page what needs to be done further.

Andreas,

It appears I do not have write permissions for collab-maint, I checked
it out with git+ssh, but was unable to push my changes. According to the
wiki [1], if you send the following signed message to nm@debian.org, I
should get access:

Please grant access for Paul Novotny (paulnovo-guest) to
collab-maint. We are going to work together on project yaml-cpp.

Thanks,
-Paul

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject