Yaml-cpp now in collab-maint git (Was: Maintaining yaml-cpp in collab-maint? (Was: [MoM] Packaging OpenSurgSim))

Hi,

as I wrote last week I injected yaml-cpp into collab-maint Git.

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 08:09:11AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Lifeng,
>
> Paul tries to build a package which needs a newer version of yaml-cpp.
> Upstream has accepted his patches as he wrote in his mail to the
> Debian Med mailing list[1]
>
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 08:45:05PM -0500, paul@paulnovo.us wrote:

> > > OK.  Just let us know if nothing will happen after a time span that fits
> > > your plan.
> >
> > Haven't heard anything yet, I sent a message to
> > yaml-cpp@packages.debian.org. Although the new version of yaml-cpp
> > hasn't been released yet anyways. I do see that the yaml-cpp package is
> > outdated, as you mentioned, is it worth spending time updating it?
>
> I would volunteer to inject it into collab-maint Git except Lifeng might
> not agree with this.  Once it is in Git we could update the packaging
> and ask Lifeng for confirmation for the group maintenance or whether he
> likes to upload himself.

Lifeng, we assume that silence from your side means agreement.

Paul, I have injected yaml-cpp into

Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/yaml-cpp.git

I also updated the packaging a bit to meet latest packaging standards
and add at least build-time testing.  Please try to checkout and add
your ID as Uploaders as well.  Please confirm whether this works.  If
not please checkout CollabMaint Wiki page what needs to be done further.