Re: Multiple publication data in upstream-metadata.yaml (Was: Adding Rostlab packages to our tasks files)

if you are talking about getting a shorter adequate name, why not
just to go with something which fits better among the list of what we
carry under debian/:  simply debian/upstream ?  atm I don't see any
package which would conflict.