Re: Adding Rostlab packages to our tasks files

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 11:07:13AM +0100, Laszlo Kajan wrote:
> * Is there a way to give multiple citations for one package, like in
> the yaml file of disulfinder? Could the citations not be automatically
> extracted from the upstream-metadata.yaml file for this page?

BTW, I personally think it would be more valuable to have an alternative
"Please cite: <program citation>" (like "Foo Bar and Foo Baz, Foobar,
Version 1.0, http://www.foobar.org";) for packages which either do not
have a journal article as citation yet, or prefer/require to be cited in
the above fashion (maybe this is not very common in
biology/bioinformatics).  Is this doable with the current framework?
Even better would be if we could display a journal article for further
information on the tasks pages additionally as well.

Michael