Re: Adding Rostlab packages to our tasks files

Dear Andreas!

Thank you for adding me to the pure blends project and thanks for the link to the documentation on the sentinel.

The YAML syntax I used for Disulfinder may not conform (Steffen warned me about this as well), but I /would like it to conform/, to motivate a
way to give multiple references.

Best regards,

Laszlo