Re: trying to build the image.deb

Il giorno mar, 23/09/2008 alle 15.13 +0200, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
> Sure.  I can also install it on my box - the problem is you can not install
> it into a pbuilder environment because the configure script of sun-java5-jdk
> makes sure that the license agreement is read by the user - which is not
> the case when pbuilder is creating a temporary chroot environment.  So the
> build will fail for autobuilders once we would upload the package and
> immediately trigger an FTPFS bug.

i could understand but i don't understand why i had not this problem
until today, imagej is in debian from some months ;) what is changed ?
just to understand

> Ahh, I remember.  But perhaps trying again might not harm - I have heard
> that several things in openjava changed ...

yes, i hoped openjava solved the jpeg issue but is not the case at the
open maybe in the future

> Sure.  I think you will have time enough until we found a solution for
> the JDK issue.

hope to upload (the binary to debian server) as soon as possible as in
the imagej ML linux users said that they have problem with the old
imagej.sh

thanks
paolo
--