Re: trying to build the image.deb

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008, Paolo Ariano wrote:

Andreas i saw in the changelog you wrote:

* debian/rules: Excluded sun java from JAVA_HOME to make sure imagej
   can go to main

but now java is under gpl or i'm wrong ?

Yes, I just noticed that openjdk-6-jdk is now in main.  It was not at the
time when I worked on the package.  A admit I'm really uneducated in Java
stuff - so feel free to redo any change I have done.  It was just a try
and I failed also to build the package.  So everything you do to be able
to build imagej with free development environment is really welcome.

Kind regards and thanks for working on imagej