Re: customize bootloader

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 1:42 PM, chals <chals@chalsattack.com> wrote:

Sorry for the typos, they hurt my eyes :(

> versions as the live system. This is afer all where
> _LIVE_BUILD_VERSION="$(lb --version)" seems to come from.

s/afer all/,after all,/

> Or alternatively, do some more testing to see how you can reach the
> chroot form the binary/ directory. Perhaps by just simply cd ..

s/form/from/

By the way, the second option I suggested, i.e. trying to reach the
chroot to retrieve the information from there is definitely the best
choice. The first one is not really elegant, but since you can install
live-* in your host system, it could do the trick. (But let me insist,
as long as you are using *exactly* the same versions, otherwise, it is
just lame).

Good luck!

--
chals