Re: Can't create an i386 ISO, but amd64 works fine

On 11-07-15 10:31 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 07/15/2011 04:27 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
Having separate caches kept for each architecture would mitigate the
caching issue. Perhaps that could be considered for a future release?

sure. it's on todo with the whole multi-architecture thing, see
live.debian.net/devel/rfc/. i'd expect this to be ready somewhen in
september.

Excellent! I look forward to that. I'll take a look at the RFCs and see if I have any Cs to add. :)