Re: lintian.d.o improvements

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 10:47:17PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Have you had the time to look at the web pages generation to implement
> these changes already? It would be just nice to get rid of the current
> non-design :-)

I have been polishing the last proposal and made a few more changes,
including an updated front page/logo[1]. There is still room for
improvement, but I think it is now getting to the point where it can be
reviewed and included in svn trunk, so a patch is also available[2].

As far as I can tell, the only "problem" with the new layout are tags
with no extra information, for which no E/W/I is displayed in the
maintainer view[3] (I completely missed it until I tried the real log
file). The only way I can think to fix this is moving the E/W/I back to
the tag name, as in the v4 proposal[4], but I'm not sure if it is really
needed. Any thoughts?

 1. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/v11/index.html
 2. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/v11/lintian.d.o.patch
 3. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/v11/full/unsorted.html