Re: lintian.d.o improvements

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 01:58:06AM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> What about using list-style-image to set the bullet point to the litte
> W/E graphics? When doing so, <li class=type-?> instead of
> <li><span class=type-?> might also be a nice change.

I guess you mean something like this[1]. It looks good, probably even
better than the previous proposal, but I somehow feel it isn't right to
repeat those E/W/I after removing all duplicated info, so I'm not sure
about it.

Another idea I have been thinking about is, does it make sense to have a
common header to make navigation easier? See v6[2]. Again, note that it
is still a work in progress, the final header will not necessarily look
like that, it is just an idea.

Finally, I would like to know if the files used to generate lintian.d.o
(log file, package info) are available somewhere. I just want to make
sure everything works as expected. I know I could do it myself creating
a laboratory, but I don't have a mirror at the moment (and not enough HD
space either), so it will take a while.

 1. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/v5/unsorted.html
 2. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/v6/unsorted.html