Re: lintian.d.o improvements

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 12:39:21PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Well, having the swirl somewhere (on the left?) would be nice. And why
> not leave the maintainer name where it is in the header, just add
> navigation items on the other side?

I thought it would be a good idea because 1) maintainer name and
navigation items aren't related at all, and 2) it can be a problem with
lower resolutions (if the maintainer name is long enough).

In v7[1] I made some minor changes to the header (they swirl is back!)
and updated the tag pages: error[2], warning[3] and info[4]. Are tag
pages too colorful now?

 1. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/v7/full/unsorted.html
 2. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/v7/tags/invalid-arch-string-in-source-relation.html
 3. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/v7/tags/patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff.html