lintian.d.o improvements (was: Lintian tag classification)

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 06:08:43PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> When you change the representation of tag severities, there are a lot of
> little things like that which will need tweaking.  Another is the
> colorization of tags, which currently is done only based on the E/W/I
> status.

I haven't changed the representation of tags yet, but I liked the idea
of using colors, so I have been playing a bit with the templates and the
CSS stylesheet to get more familiar with the code (right, it isn't the
most relevant part of code for the GSoC project, but it can't hurt
either).

The changes I made to templates/maintainer.tmpl and lintian.css include:

 * Colorized severities
 * Summary of source packages
 * Convert tags inside <pre> to real lists
 * Add subtitles for binary packages and remove the source/binary part
   since it is now more obvious
 * More Debian-themed (it has a swirl now!)

If you are interested, a first mock-up is already available[1]. Since it
is still a work in progress and there may be some glitches, I made a
screenshot[2] so you can see how it is supposed to look.

I would like to get some feedback about these changes before preparing a
more complete and polished patch, so comments are welcome.

 1. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/unsorted.html
 2. http://ettin.org/tmp/ldo-mockup/unsorted.png