Re: data and software licence incompatabilities?

While I may be considered a "lurker" on these lists, I have found
Francesco's feedback consistently insightful and thoughtful. I may not
always agree with some aspects of his views, but I fully believe a ban
would be an unwarranted and brash measure.

Regards,

Philip Paradis