Re: data and software licence incompatabilities?

> Francesco Poli has been a longtime subscriber to the debian-legal mailing
> list.  He has quite extensive knowledge about licensing, and is often the
> first person to answer inquiries about new licenses sent to the list.

Not only that, but he reaches out to help you personally and does an
excellent job on giving a fair shake to opposing view points.  It'd be a
serious loss without his involvement, even if I disagree with him.

> However, he also consistently, repeatedly uses the list to tell people
> about his personal positions on licenses where these disagree with the
> position taken on behalf of the project by the Debian ftp team.

Worst things have happened.  *yawn*

Best,

Clark