Re: New OPL Draft

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 01:58:00AM +0100, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> Of course.
> But they always use some strange dialect full of forms
> word-by-word translated from language they translate from.

That's usually a sign of a raw translation.  A good translation is
rewritten at least once, the second time for getting the to-language
better.

> This is so far away from real Polish ... (or whatever you speak natively)

True.  But usually you see those only in cheap translations.  I've read
many books where the Finnish language is quite readable and pleasant
(and many awful ones too).

                                  ""
                             (John Cage)