Re: Trying Debian?

Hi!

If u still got issues with your laptop it might come in handy to check
out this one:
<http://www.aalbiol.upv.es/ACER.html>
It's for Fedora but might help you a bit.

Maybe you know this already, but I always recommend keeping an eye on
these pages when installing linux on laptops:

<http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/>
<http://tuxmobil.org/>

Good luck!

--