Re: Hot CPU after hibernate (Dell Inspiron 4100)

Hi Scott,

I saw you emails come by a few times; to recaptulate, hot processor but your processor does not run 100% (?)

Have you checked the problem is not there when you reboot? Cause others have had similar symptoms and it appeared to be a dirty fan, with lots of dust collected over the years. That way the processor simply did not got enough cooling power from the air flow.

Regards,

Rob de Graaf