Re: Debian setup freezes when trying to remove pcmcia

	I jumped ahead of myself.  (And I forgot about the DHCP
thing. :) Follow Ignasi Palou-Rivera's advice and see what
`/sbin/ifconfig` tells you.  Is `eth0' listed?

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"