Re: Debian setup freezes when trying to remove pcmcia

	I don't recall one way or the other whether I had the modules
package installed.  I'll check when I get home and relay the info.

	Look in the syslog (/var/log/syslog) to see what `cardmgr` is
telling the system.  On my i4k, when I plug in the card, `cardmgr`
beeps to let me know it recognizes the insertion.  After a few
seconds, it beeps again to let me know that it's done loading the
modules and setting things up.  If it fails or bombs or barfs or dies
or anything, it'll probably say in syslog.

	I don't recall adding anything to modconf or whatever to get
this working.

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"