Re: Debian setup freezes when trying to remove pcmcia

	From <http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS> :

Fast Ethernet (10/100baseT) adapters:

        [tulip_cb driver] [x86,ppc]
        [ Not recommended: support is experimental and unreliable ]
        Xircom CBE2-100BTX, RBE-100BTX, R2BE-100BTX

	And I believe that the CBE2-100BTX is what you're looking
for; so give the tulip_cb driver a shot.  (If the experimental thing
bugs you, don't worry; I've been using an RBEM56G-100BTX for several
months now on an Inspiron 4000 and it's considered experimental.)

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"