Re: Debian setup freezes when trying to remove pcmcia

> Make sure that you have the pcmcia-cs package installed.  The
> tuplip_cb driver is (I believe) a driver belonging to that package and
> not a kernel module.  From my experience, as long as the pcmcia-cs
> package is installed, everything `just works'.

So in modconf I don't need anything under the net section? How do I
check for the network card working? I had set up pcmcia-cs for DHCP
which is what I've always needed for this cable connection. But when apt
is updating, it fails right away. Do I need any of the pcmcia-modules
packages listed under:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/base/pcmcia-cs.html

I'm going to try installing dhcpcd (which I've done in the past) to see if
that helps.

- Bart