Re: Debian setup freezes when trying to remove pcmcia

	OK.  So the card is being recognized and initialized.  So is
networking configured properly?  Does syslog imply that networking is
up?  After you hear the beeps, try this:

/etc/init.d/networking stop
/etc/init.d/networking start

	Or something close.  (Like I said, my box is at home.)  Are
you pinging IPs, or names?  If names, is /etc/resolv.conf configured
properly?

	And you're greatly welcome.  :)

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"