Re: Debian setup freezes when trying to remove pcmcia

> From my (limited) knowledge of pcmcia and it's workings, it
> shouldn't matter what slot you put the card into.

OK, the Xircom card, tulip_cb, and everything else now shows
up and I get the beep, yet I still can't get a connection out of this
thing. Apt isn't working and pinging random sites isn't working either.
BTW, the connection is working just fine in WindowsMe.

I'm booting this system with a rescue disk. On boot I type:
rescue root=/dev/hda3

Could that be screwing anything up? BTW, thanks for your help
so far.

- Bart