Re: [debian-knoppix] What overwrites /etc/sysconfig/i18n at boot time? (was: Re: Localization: US English)

This one time, at band camp, Erik Schanze wrote:

> If it is still a KNOPPIX, boot parameter "lang=en" should work.
> (Or include it in /etc/lilo.conf: append="...")
>
> > So what is overwriting this file every time I boot?
> >
> /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig

Whaddaya know, it worked!  Thanks.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Every year the international finance system kills more
people than the second world war. But at least Hitler was
mad, you know.

- Ken Livingstone