[debian-knoppix] Localization: US English

On Tue 2004-01-13 12:19, Pedro M. wrote:
> > > This is  a bit frustrating. I am sure that dozens of listers have
> > > installed Knoppix on hard disk. But the instructions in the FAQ
> > > are sketchy. I have a working Knoppix partition now, I just need
> > > to change the keyboard and KDE menus to English.

KMenu > Settings > Control Panel > Regional & Accessibility > Country/
Region & Language > Locale > Country: "C - Default", Keyboard: English:
US

--
Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are