Re: Including a low-latency kernel images in Debian for use with CDD DeMuDi.

Hi,

I'll cc debian-multimedia, since I didn't notice agnula lists were subscriber only.

> > > Also, we don't need to rebuild all flavours, only a few ones for select arches
> > > and flavours.
> >
> > What do you mean?
>
> the idea is to build a few flavours with the -RT patches, not all images, the
> same as you only built a few flavours for the vserver patches, and i guess
> only powerpc, i386 and amd64 need to be considered for now. So, you don't risk
> an explosion of the number of flavours.

For those who want to know the full context:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2006/02/msg00205.html

flavor on limited architectures: ppc, amd64, i386 (for now).  Details
to be determined. :)

I have quite a bit of catching-up to do wrt debian-kernel. I'm hoping
Free knows the way better than I.

regards,
	junichi
--