Re: Including a low-latency kernel images in Debian for use with CDD DeMuDi.

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 08:03:36PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> As said, you should build not a new flavour, but a new subarch, in a way
> similar of the work bastian blank did with the vserver patches. I am not sure
> this infrastructure is fully functional, but it is the way these things should
> be handled.

The problem is that it does not scale. I don't think we can build more
than around 10 image for i386.

Bastian

--
Time is fluid ... like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.
		-- Spock, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0