Re: failure notice (about relays.osirusoft.com)

> > > i think you're bring up irrelevancies.  the fact that company A is
doing
> > > wrong is not justification for company B doing the same.

Its not justificaiton. But if TWO men kill people, why does it make it
okay for the USA murder to go free, while the Asian murder gets the ax?

> > > this thread is not about what rackspace or anyone else is doing.
it's
> > > about osirusoft blocking IADVANTAGE.

its about DOUBLE STANDARDS. Why hold Asian ISPs to a different light
compared to USA/Western ISPs? Isn't a spammer a spammer? YOU said it
yourself... you don't care who it is, they should be blocked if they spam.

> > Oh really? Then why aren't Rackspace and Sprint, for example, listed?
>
> HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW?
>
> I don't care.  if they get listed too, then good.  in the meantime, i'm
> happy that at least one more spamhaus or open relay is listed.

Then go and block Rackspace:

http://openrbl.org/ip/64/39/2/185.htm
Block: 64.39.0-64.39.31 RSPC-NET-1 US San Antonio, Texas @rackspace.com

and Sprint
http://openrbl.org/ip/199/0/233/22.htm
Block: 199.0/16 NETBLK-SPRINT-BLKA US Herndon, Virginia @sprint.net

they each have thousands of complaints against them compared to
iAdvantage's hundred or so.

> > List iAdvantage (Asian), but also list Rackspace (USA) and Telstra
> > (AUS).
>
> yes, fine.  if they deserve it, they should get listed too.

Be a man of action... do what you say and preach to others. Block them on
your mail server.

> > List iAdvantage (Asian), but also list Rackspace (USA) and Telstra
> > (AUS).
>
> yes, fine.  if they deserve it, they should get listed too.

> > Then how come iAdvantage with a hundred or so complaints (and even
> > most of those aren't complaints... read some), is listed, while
> > Telstra and Rackspace with their THOUSANDS of complaints go unlisted?
>
> i don't know and i don't give a flying fuck.  i'm not joe jarad and i
> don't run his RBL, so i don't presume to speak for him.

Yet you defend him, his RBL, and his actions as if they were ordered from
God himself.

Why is that?