Re: im-config | Use im-config on Wayland without uninstalling IBus (!5)

Osamu,

On 2020-07-19 17:06, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
1. Ubuntu does not always want "cjkv" as the default mode; only some
of the flavors want. I'll try to add some conditional for the purpose
in the code instead of /etc/default/im-config. If I do, we can
probably drop the special Ubuntu variant of that config file.

I submitted this MR:

https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team/im-config/-/merge_requests/8

Hopefully that's an acceptable way to handle it.

--
Rgds,

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj