Re: im-config | Use im-config on Wayland without uninstalling IBus (!5)

On 2020-05-26 02:53, Changwoo Ryu wrote:
You are talking about ignoring a large group of users including the
whole Korean language users.

No I'm not talking about ignoring anyone. But I'm acting.

I brought up the ibus-hangul/mutter issue with Ubuntu's desktop team. More precisely this issue:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/issues/948

That made Daniel van Vugt add a couple of comments, which brought a related MR to life:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/merge_requests/1286

As far as I can tell the issue is now about to be fixed. I have successfully tested the changes in that MR.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj