Re: rx2660 + debian

> I think Sergei Trofimovich had plans to fix this bug but I'm not sure how far that has progressed.

Meanwhile I was able to bring my system completely up-to-date, with the exception of the kernel, which I am holding back at:
Linux debian 4.19.0-5-mckinley #1 SMP Debian 4.19.37-5 (2019-06-19) ia64 GNU/Linux

> It might also make sense trying to update the system firmware to the latest version you can get

If I am not mistaken, last time we checked, my rx2660 FW version was actually more recent than yours…

From what I can understand by the information in the bugcheck, this is somewhat related to a violation in parameter copy from user to kernel during some boot-time, crypto, self-test. Does that sound right? If that is the case, how would this be related to FW?

Thanks.