Re: Importing all DDTP PO files in Pootle....

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> We could try it with the dev version, since this is a testing server.

I no longer consider it as a testing server. Not a production server
yet, but more something between the two.

The Malay translator, for instance, should be committing files for D-I
through Pootle.

The future Serbian translator, member of the cp6linux project where
Pootle is already used, could also decide to use Pootle to commit his
updates.

So, indeed, we can't really "break" things out on i18n.debian.net now.