Re: D-I stats on Pootle

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):
> Hi everyone :)
>
> What a delight it is to be able to login to Pootle for my D-I files! :D
>
> (I still seem to have some login issues: my Debian login details are
> finally working again, but I get a blank page after inputting them. I
> have to input the homepage address manually to get a display, but when
> it does show a page, I am logged in.)

I have actually the same problem, indeed. Once you send your
login/password, the server seems to be "waiting" endlessly. The trick
is to just stop the connection, then, as you write, open
i18n.debian.net:8080 home page again.

> It's great to see those green bars for D-I. However, the stats don't
> match. Each level of D-I says 100% (and that is confirmed when I open
> each level), but the overall total is not 100%:

Please note that *not* everything is in Pootle. We only have projects
where I could get direct or indirect commit access for the Pootle user.

> 23166/23226 words
>
> I have no idea why. :o

Could that be a bug somewhere in Pootle? We might need Friedel to have
a look at this.