Re: Importing all DDTP PO files in Pootle....

Quoting Eddy Petri?or (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):
> 2008/7/15 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>:
> > ...just killed Pootle...:-)
> >
> > According to Friedel Wolff, this is not really a surprise.
> >
> > He expects the development version to have better chances to
> > survive...
>
> Has Gintautas' SQL backend for storage been integrated into the
> development version of Pootle?

I don't think so. I can't really say that the GSOC 2006 has been that
a success, indeed. Apparently the views of Gintas and those from
Wordforge folks weren't exactly converging.

So, such work has resumed  this year, IIRC as a collaboration between
Mozilla and Pootle while, in the same time Pootle got granted some
GSOC projects to work on some issues.

I don't have the exact details here. Friedel could tell more.