Re: Irish contact (was: Re: Cleaning out the D-I supported languages list

Quoting Kevin Patrick Scannell (scannell@slu.edu):

> I registered for an account on alioth:
> scannell-guest is my username.  I also
> did a quick pass through the PO file and
> translated about 400 strings last night.

You're now validated. Commit rights should work as of tomorrow as
already mailed.

> > Anyway, that's great news that we have a possible Irish
> > translator. One last gap in Europe will be filled in (we're now only
> > missing Serbian to cover all Europe).
>
> Don't forget these:
> http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/saoghal/mion-chanain/en/

Erf..:) I was speaking about languages that are an official language for
at least one country..:-)

I bet that someone will find some I never thought about..