Irish contact (was: Re: Cleaning out the D-I supported languages list

On 20/03/2006, at 5:17 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Irish (no contact ever...came from Alastari McKinstry translation of
       keyboard names)

I've got a contact email for Alastair, if that's useful. But he packages iso-codes for Debian, doesn't he? You would already have those details.

But just in case... I can supply that email if it's needed. ;)

I wonder if it's worth approaching the developer of gramadóir, an Irish grammar program (<scannell@slu.edu>) logged for translation with the TP.

I found him very responsive to emails about his program, certainly very committed to the survival of the Irish Gaelic language, so he might well have contacts with people who would translate Debian into Irish Gaelic.

:)