Re: Irish contact (was: Re: Cleaning out the D-I supported languages list

> > I wonder if it's worth approaching the developer of gramadóir, an
> > Irish grammar program (<scannell@slu.edu>) logged for translation
> > with the TP.
> >
> Well, let's try, then....

I'm maintaining the of the Irish translations
for KDE, OpenOffice, and the GNU TP software so it's not
clear that I'll have time to do much with the Debian installer.

Nevertheless I'm willing to work on it occasionally
since it's pretty unlikely that anyone else will
step up and try.

I read some of the docs and grabbed the "level 1" pot file
(1459 strings).   Do I need SVN access to commit the changes
that I make?

-Kevin