Re: A few typos in debian-installer (Was: Re: [D-I] Variable subsitution (level2))

Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel@users.sf.net):

> Christian,
> all the time I wonder why you omit the name and date of the person you
> reply to. Please try to reconfigure your mail client. The poster name
> and the date (as in the first line of this mail) are important.

I don't omit them. I often remove them while removing the first lines
of a mail while I reply....most often when removing the former attribution
line.

But my MUA is configured to add an attribution line. It does not
include the date of original post, because I find this a little bit
less significant (after all, we all use threaded MUA's don't we?)

But point taken anyway...I'll try to avoid removing my own attribution
line.