Re: A few typos in debian-installer (Was: Re: [D-I] Variable subsitution (level2))

>> The tools you use seem anyway to be very good at spotting stuff that
>> might be missed by Davide Viti's spellchecker so I suggest you both
>> talk together to see what could be done to integrate your scripts to
>> the spellchecker.
>
> There is nevertheless also a lot of manual work involved. But I agree
> that the results of the script should be published. I'm not able to fix
> all languages (even if I try it sometimes :-))
> I will contact Davide.

I'm open to integrating your scripts with the spellchecking system.
ATM things are a bit messy because I switched to using a complete Sarge
system for the scripts and some things have to be fixed yet, but could be
a good idea discussing things already.

Ciao
Davide