Re: test of debconf po files and some questions...

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 06:55:08PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > In the last days I update some tasks in the daily update process and in
> > the po file generation. Some translation in the ddtp db has a different
> > count of parts. Normal this is a bug in the translation, like this one:
> [...]
> > I mark this translations in the po files with the fuzzy tag.
>
> Good idea,
> You seem to remove fuzzy translations, could you mark them as fuzzy instead?

No, I don't remove this. The server don't have any fuzzy translations.
If I will have this in future, I will import this to the po files.

But maybe you misunderstand something: the po files are for the package
maintainers and not for the translators. The package maintainers don't
need any fuzzy translation. And the DDTS has a own fuzzy like system for
the translators.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
Alle unsere Unixkisten wurden hingestellt und laufen. Bei Windows l?uft