Re: test of debconf po files and some questions...

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 03:06:44PM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
[...]
> have you test some templates? Maybe you (or some other) can write some
> guide/howto, that we can give the package maintainer?

I hope that nobody will use them until all problems are fixed;
at the moment templates-fr.po for anna contains only 2 translated
strings whereas 5 strings were translated.
There will always be information loss unless files are extracted
from source packages.

Denis