Re: Minimal Base Install.

Weaver wrote:

> What I was commenting on was the list of dependencies for gnome-core,
> have you checked them out? A lot of them are unnecessary when they are
> obviously available in another form elsewhere, and arguably better.
> Report-bug in place of bug-buddy for example.

Bug-buddy does not do the same thing as reportbug.  Reportbug is a tool
for using the Debian BTS.

Bug-buddy is a crash handler for GNOME applications.  When a GNOME app
crashes it displays a user-friendly dialog, and can optionally restart
the crashed app and/or transmit crash data to the upstream (not Debian)
tracking system.